separate speaker output

Fabrizio Ferri Benedetti Fabrizio.Ferri at uv.es
Wed Oct 11 12:44:51 UTC 2006

Hi Wendy,

With open-source software like Audacity
(http://audacity.sourceforge.net/) you can mute one of the channels of
your stereo sound files. This way you don't have to move the sound at
the speakers' level - that is, you will have WAV files that will output
only in the left or right channel.

Cheers,

Fabrizio

P.S: Laptop speakers are not the best choice for sound quality and
stereo effect, I suggest you to use good quality headphones