Sending triggers: how to best invoke them?

J. Scott Saults saultsj at missouri.edu
Thu Oct 12 18:04:14 UTC 2006

Brandon

Thank you for all your help. One more (at least) question, regarding
your reference (quoted below) to a ProcessResponsesTemplate.es sample
experiment. I cannot find that on the PST site. It doesn't come up in
my searches of the knowledge base. Obviously, I'm missing not only
this sample but also the skill to access the online resources provided by PST.

Could you please help me find the ProcessResponsesTemplate.es sample
experiment?

Thanks.J Scott Saults