Sending triggers: how to best invoke them?

Brandon Cernicky brandon_cernicky at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 20:46:21 UTC 2006

Hi J. Scott,

The ProcessResponsesTemplate.es file is not an
official sample just yet.  It has been distributed to
a number of users but it we require the samples to go
through some minor q/a to make sure the abstract and
comments are in tact which will happen shortly.  I
cannot attach files to the listserv, but you can
request it via E-Prime Web Support.

Since their is some interest here, I will see what can
be done about expiditing ProcessResponsesTemplate.es
to be published as a formal sample.

-Brandon