alphanumeric .bmp files

Marilyne Ziegler marilyne at psych.utoronto.ca
Thu Oct 26 15:48:16 UTC 2006

Jodene
I always use numeric names and have not had difficulties.  Sometimes however, a space or blank is in the filename and I do not see it.  I really have had to check very carefully that the filename is as I see it.
Eprime does work with numbers in the filenames.
Marilyne

Marilyne Ziegler
Research Officer
Human Neuropsychology and