Growing feedback bar

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Wed Aug 1 19:52:12 UTC 2007

Hi, all,

What would be the easiest way to create a bar that grows on the screen?
Subjects can earn up to 28 points, so a green progress bar will grow
every time they earn a point. I have 28 bars of various sizes, but we
want the bar to appear to grow, so I also have a piece of the bar that
is one-quarter of one point. I want to add it to the top of the bar in
quick succession so that the bar appears to grow. The problem is
determining the exact place on the screen to place the little bar piece.

Is there an easier way?

Leisha Wharfield
Decision Research
Eugene, Oregon USA