occasional skips

Caren Frosch c.frosch at reading.ac.uk
Fri Aug 10 09:03:06 UTC 2007

Hi Leisha,
I hadn't been recording any data for those trials as they are only
instructions trials, but I've switched it on now. For the last
participant where it happened it recorded a RT of 0. The stimulus
duration is 'infinite' and the allowable response for this slide is not
an allowable response on the task trials.

I'm testing a few more people today. I'll see if I can shed some more
light on the issue.

Thanks for your input!
Caren