Forwarded mail....

Listserv Administrator listman at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Feb 23 17:25:56 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:11:07 -0500 (EST)
From: listserv <LISTSERV at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG>

  h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;        b=UYu8cLeVEtnKWgfdDDNakxWp8KiKOAzfQdTGNloJJoD3vEMRz+lPhE7Qrv2V5mU3giDQ7tgV2/x6BjYfA7k7NvnyRnQrzInHT/DZcJwcirw82ZnJfdadQNmx8Jx0pZ36KKkTW9+qW7vhDfqDFajhcHKouLvc2ryYLu5Jal9GWhg=
    h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type;

  b=Zbg/gIKXC1pexa18CsetTninxn6iZ+GRQF8DDq/GaWy3reP2SgUZL6kCJ6n6HYy9OK0iwVV/9QmX751ehYKb/10F+lxTBf0ccffnv2abFzIzZ6e5tS4kudQy+eGHzu5s4uey8TU5DOpbZH98a/pv3JjXs31YY/UJAWIqQVug73A=