Sending a trigger during a stimulus' presentation

David Hairston dhair at wfubmc.edu
Mon Jan 29 22:37:07 UTC 2007

It seems to me that if all you want is a trace of the response having happened, and are not concerned with other data on-line, then it might be easier to just bypass E-prime altogether. Look into the hardware for your response pad; most equipment has an additional line out. You could run this to an ADC line (surely you have one on the EEG recording unit). That channel will then tell when the subject responded.
Just a thought.

Dave