Slide Images change resolution

Nicholas Goodman goodman2 at cc.wwu.edu
Sat Mar 3 04:41:09 UTC 2007

Hello again E-Primers,

  Short question. I have a procedure using slide objects which present the
bmp files i have stored in the 'My Experiments' folder. when I run the
experiment, the images are distorted (the resolution changes, and the
images shift position). I don't like that the images shift and would
like them to appear the same as they are in the original file.

I have made sure that the file in the slide object is formated, but the
image always changes resolution during the experiment.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance

Nicholas Goodman
Graduate Student, Experimental Psychology
Western Washington University