Slide Images change resolution

Andrews, A.S. asa8 at le.ac.uk
Sat Mar 3 11:43:17 UTC 2007

Hi Nicholas

Your images could be changing for a number of reasons.

Firstly you should make sure your desktop size in the experiment is set to
the size you want. The default values are often different to your Windows
desktop. You can edit the settings through the Experiment object at the top
of the Structure window.

Next, you should place an image on a Slide object, and set the size of it to
be the same as the largest image you want to display. You should also make
sure that 'Stretch' is turned off or it will distort your images to fill the
placeholder.

Best regards,

Tony Andrews
Principal Computer Officer