In line problems

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Wed Mar 21 17:03:40 UTC 2007

I think that, similar to Elizabeth Smith's question regarding a score
bar, you need to use a global attribute. Global attributes supersede
individual procedures, so you can keep them going throughout your entire
experiment. You need to View the Script, then establish your attribute
in the User tab. For example,

Dim Trial as integer

Then keep that in-line object that is adding Trial + 1 to Trial after
each trial. Then your If Trial = 98 should work.

(Unless you are already using a global attribute, in which case this
advice won't help as much as I'd hoped.)

Leisha Wharfield
Decision Research
Eugene, Oregon, USA