scorebar

Paul Gr pauls_postbus at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 21:55:24 UTC 2007

Hello Elizabeth,

The following link contains to a simple E-Prime example to move one image relative to another. In this example both images are placed on a slide object and the smaller (hbar) image will move from the bottom to the top in 11 steps. I also made the hbar image transparent by defining the SourceColorKey (white.) To make things a bit easier a also set the stretch property of both images to true. (This is not required though.)http://www.psy.vu.nl/download/paul/levelbar.zip
hope this helps.

best,
Paul Groot

VU University