Experiment hardcopies

Jodene Fine finej at msu.edu
Fri Nov 2 19:04:51 UTC 2007

Dave,

You are too kind. Seeing the script is not the same as working on the
script, and I still see this as the major point. Even if you get the thing
into an editor, you can't make any changes to it that would be implemented.
PST needs to find a way to fix this. You're not old fashioned, by the way,
and neither am I. Nothing wrong with wanting control of your code...

Jodene