Random number generator

c.wahlheim (Jacoby Lab @ Wash U) c.wahlheim at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 00:26:25 UTC 2007

Hi,
I am fairly new to ePrime and brand new to this group.  I am trying to
program an experiment in which false feedback is given to incorrect
the false feedback "correct" to only be displayed 85% of the time that
an incorrect response is produced (e.g., false alarm, miss).  I was
thinking that I could use a random number generator along with an "if"
command to do this.  Does anyone know how to write the inline code for
a random number generator?
Thanks,
Chris