Random number generator

chen chunhuichen at 126.com
Sun Nov 4 01:54:42 UTC 2007

Syntax
Random(min,max)
Description
Returns a Long value greater than or equal to min and less than or equal to max.
Comments
Both the min and max parameters are rounded to Long. A runtime error is generated if min is greater than max.
Example
'This example uses the random number generator to generate ten
'lottery numbers.
Const crlf = Chr$(13) + Chr$(10)
Sub Main()
 Randomize      'Start with new random seed.
 For x = 1 To 10
  y = Random(0,100)  'Generate numbers.
  message = message & y & crlf
 Next x
 MsgBox "Ten numbers for the lottery: " & crlf & message
End Sub

--

Chunhui Chen
______________

Beijing Normal University
&
University of California, Irvine

在2007-11-04,"c.wahlheim (Jacoby Lab @ Wash U)" <c.wahlheim at gmail.com> 写道:

Hi,
I am fairly new to ePrime and brand new to this group.  I am trying to
program an experiment in which false feedback is given to incorrect
the false feedback "correct" to only be displayed 85% of the time that
an incorrect response is produced (e.g., false alarm, miss).  I was
thinking that I could use a random number generator along with an "if"
command to do this.  Does anyone know how to write the inline code for
a random number generator?
Thanks,
Chris