some sound files chopped off before end and not others

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Nov 15 17:57:50 UTC 2007

At 11/13/2007 06:18 PM Tuesday, Peter Quain wrote:
>same 4 each run?

Yes, Giulia confirmed that it was the same four sound files each
time.  More importantly, the durations of those four files were
longer than the duration of the Slide object, which was the source of
the problem.  Case solved.

-- dkm
---
David McFarlane, Systems Designer
Dept. Psychology, Michigan State University
mcfarla9 at msu.edu    www.msu.edu/~mcfarla9
Voice: (517) 353-0799    Fax: (517) 353-1652