feedback after 10 trials

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 01:01:58 UTC 2007

there are any number of ways to do both these things.

1. make a list with two rows.  the first row should contain the procedure
for your trial.  set the weight to 10.  the second row will contain the
procedure for your feedback.  set the weight to 1.  this way it will run
your trial 10 times before running the feedback procedure.  within the trial
proc keep track of correct responses using an inline after the stimulus that
says 'If stimulus.ACC = 1 Then countcorrect = countcorrect + 1'.  you'll
need to have declared countcorrect as an Integer in your script window.

2. make one list with lots and lots of trials in it (set weight to... 200).
put an inline after your stimulus:
last10trials(9) = last10trials(8)
last10trials(8) = last10trials(7)
last10trials(7) = last10trials(6)
last10trials(6) = last10trials(5)
last10trials(5) = last10trials(4)
last10trials(4) = last10trials(3)
last10trials(3) = last10trials(2)
last10trials(2) = last10trials(1)
last10trials(1) = last10trials(0)
last10trials(0) = stimuls.ACC

Dim i as Integer
Dim sumoflast10 as Integer
For i = 0 to 9
  sumoflast10 = sumoflast10 + last10trials(i)
Next i

If sumoflast10 = 10 Then
  End 'this will terminate the currently running list
End If

for this to work, of course, you'll need to have 'Dim last10trials(9) as
Integer' in your user panel in your script window.

good luck.

ben