HELP! UPLOADING IMAGES

mumtazfernandez at googlemail.com mumtazfernandez at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 30 17:36:38 UTC 2007

I'm a third year student trying to start my dissertation but I have to
get familiar with e-prime as soon as. At the moment im having problems
as my experiment involves showing my participants pictures puzzles but
i dont know how to upload my picture puzzles onto e-prime. I read
somewhere that you have to convert the files from gif to bitmap but
its still not allowing me to upload the pictures. It keeps telling me
file not found.... HELP!!!!