HELP! UPLOADING IMAGES

Michael Berner mpberner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 18:44:53 UTC 2007

Mumtaz,

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "uploading onto E-Prime", but as
far as I know:
 - E-Prime indeed accepts only bitmap files
 - these bitmap files have to be in the same folder as the experiment
(i.e., the .es or .ebs file(s)) in the course of which the pictures
are to be shown
 - when referencing the files in E-Studio, be sure to spell out the
full filename including the file extension .bmp (e.g., puzzle0152.bmp
instead of putting only puzzle0152)

That's really all I can say without more specific information about
the problem you're experiencing.

best of luck  --  michael

On Nov 30, 2007 6:36 PM, mumtazfernandez at googlemail.com