No subject

Mumtaz Fernandez mumtazfernandez at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 30 19:56:17 UTC 2007

Sorry if my post confused you basically my experiment involves participants
having to complete 100 picture puzzles. After the fixation point the picture
puzzle will be shown to the participant and after a short time they will be
asked if they know the answer. If they do then i'll record the answer and
they'll move onto the next puzzle. If they do not they'll be asked if they
would like a hint which will then be presented to them in words. Im going to
try what you've said about the images having to be bitmap but do you think
it would take me long to produce since i need to use 100 puzzles?