varying interstimulus interval based on scanner pulse

David Hairston dhair at wfubmc.edu
Mon Oct 1 21:48:04 UTC 2007

If you're already familiar with doing Inline scripts....

I'd just use an Inline script to keep track of how many times it has
been triggered.

Maybe each time it receives a trigger, have some dummy variable
incremented by 1

Then check it, if < the critical amount, send it back to a label....

e.g. If Trigger < X then Goto Label 1