multiple responses

Jean Pretz jpretz at iwu.edu
Wed Oct 3 00:17:53 UTC 2007

Hello all,
I am programming a problem solving task in which participants view items
in a series and try to guess the next item (they must induce the rule).
On any given trial, the participant can request a "clue" or provide a
solution.
I have created textdisplay objects for the sequential presentation of
items in the series, but I cannot figure out how to create two possible
objects (another text with the next clue or a text with a keyboard input
field), but I cannot figure out how to create the two responses which
lead to the corresponding textdisplays.
Can anyone give me some direction?
Thanks in advance.
Jean