&HD200

Paul Gr pauls_postbus at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 20:50:26 UTC 2007

hi gopa,

In e-basic, hexadecimal values are prefixed with &H. So, &HD200 denotes the hexadecimal value D200, which is the same as 53760 in base-10. You can use the windows calulator in scientific mode to convert hex to decimal.

If you put the trigger values in a list object then you should also use the c.GetAttrib('trigger') call in your script at the appropriate place in your inline script. For example:

WritePort &H378, c.GetAttrib('trigger')

or:

mystim.OffsetSignalEnabled = Truemystim.OnsetSignalEnabled = True
mystim.OffsetSignalPort = &H378
mystim.OnsetSignalPort = &H378
mystim.OffsetSignalData = &H00  mystim.OnsetSignalData = c.GetAttrib('trigger')
best
paul

Paul Groot
VU University Amsterdam