Different color text on the opening instructions screen

Mark A. Casteel mac13 at psu.edu
Thu Sep 27 15:17:04 UTC 2007

Hi. I realize this should be an easy thing to figure out, but I can't
seem to get it to work. I have an opening instructions screen where I
tell the subjects that a Get Ready signal will appear showing where
the text stories will appear in the left margin. The instructions are
in black on a white background, but I would like the "Get Ready" to
appear in red, as it will in the actual experiment. How can I do this
easily? TIA

-- Mark

Mark A. Casteel, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology