Different color text on the opening instructions screen

Ben Robinson BRobinso at mprc.umaryland.edu
Thu Sep 27 15:19:31 UTC 2007

it's not as easy as it should be.
you might need to use a Slide Object, with two different Text Objects embedded in it.  make one text object for the instructions in black type, and the other text object for the "Get Ready" prompt in red type.

ben robinson

>>> "Mark A. Casteel" <mac13 at psu.edu> 9/27/2007 11:17 AM >>>
Hi. I realize this should be an easy thing to figure out, but I can't
seem to get it to work. I have an opening instructions screen where I
tell the subjects that a Get Ready signal will appear showing where
the text stories will appear in the left margin. The instructions are
in black on a white background, but I would like the "Get Ready" to
appear in red, as it will in the actual experiment. How can I do this
easily? TIA

-- Mark

Mark A. Casteel, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology