Changing x,y co-ordinates (Position) of images in a slide

Neha nsparanjape18 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 18:43:08 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I am developing an e-prime program in which I have a slide object on
which there are 2 images - say imageA and ImageB.The location of these
images on the slide is fixed.So every time the slideobject comes up
ImageA and ImageB would have the same position.

The same slideObject comes up twice in my program and what I need to
implement is that on consecutive slideObject runs the position of
images (ImageA and ImageB) should change.

Whats the best way to implement this?