Changing x,y co-ordinates (Position) of images in a slide

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 19:59:48 UTC 2008

in the list object from which the procedure runs that shows these images,
add a nested list on the same row as your procedure appears.  that means,
under the column titled "nested" scroll down to the appropriate row and type
the name of a new list.  let's call it "positions list".  open up positions
list.  create a new column in positions list called "position".  you may
need two columns, depending (one for x-axis, one for y-axis - "posX" and
"posY").  type all the various positions you'd like to use in this(these)
column(s).  then go to your ImageA, and open its preferences.  make the
ImageA object pull its position information from this nested list.  to do
this, type "[posX]" (without the quotation marks) in the X-axis slot, and
type "[posY]" in the Y-axis slot.  that's just one way to do it.  hope that
helps.
ben