Start running from a certain block

cblais at berkeley.edu cblais at berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 14 04:50:34 UTC 2008

1. Configure E-Prime to get a variable from the experimenter called "startblock".

2. Insert an InLine before each list (you'll need to have each block represented in its own list)
that says
if c.getAttrib("startblock") = 2 then
   goto StartBlock2
end if

3. Insert a Flag object called StartBlock1 between block 1 and block 2/

4. Repeat for each list.

I've done this before for an fMRI experiment. If you can't figure it out I can send you a copy of
the script.