urgent openings for SAP BW and APO

eswara rajeswari kotarajeswari at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 08:27:43 UTC 2008

Hi All,

SV Technology (S) Pte Ltd is a multi- million dollar MNC, headquartered in
Singapore, having branches in US, Malaysia and India. We are rapidly growing
in IT Solutions, Professional Services & Training. SV Technology offers wide
range of IT Services to meet customers growing needs for Application
Development, Database Design and Maintenance, BI / Reporting services,
Staffing and Infrastructure Management Support. We specialize in IT &
Project Management.

SV Technology has clientele across the globe. If you are interested to
explore the global industry; we have mentioned below the  position based on
our client requirements.

                                              SAP-BW

                                         &

                                     SAP-APO  professionals

                              with 2+ years experience

                         for an MNC in singapore & malaysia

                                 note:singaporeans/PR's preferred

                                 malaysian localites are preferred for
malaysia

         Kindly forward your latest profile with following details

                          1)Present Salary
                          2)Expected Salary
                          3)Visa Status in Singapore
                          4)Notice Period

We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.

 Please forward profile to  r.eswara at svtechglobal.com.sg  in MS-Word