Script for redoing a trial up to 16 times or untill response

James Keidel keidel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 01:10:30 UTC 2008

hey

I'm not sure exactly how to fix the whole script, but for sure you
need to declare the counter as an integer, not a string.  you can't
increment a string that way.  also, eprime likes variable references
to have a type signifier, so you want to say count% = count% + 1  bc %
means integer.  in addition, although it is rather inelegant, you
could just have a single TrialProc with 16 alternating stim arrays and
blanks, where each one had a max duration but the stim arrays also
accepted input and had an end action which jumped to your label.

JK