nested to nested...

Stefania matilda78 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 20:33:07 UTC 2008

Hi folks,
I was wandering if it is possible to refer to a nested list from
another nested list (yeah I know... it is a kludge, I am working on a
script which is supposed to be elegant but it takes time...). So,
stimuli are picked up from an attribute [Letter] that is located on a
nested list "TargetList". Some levels of the "Letter" attribute are
referring to another attribute [LetterR] that is located on the nested
list "RandomLetterList". A run-time error occurred: Factor Error-989.
Cannot resolve [LetterR] in this context...
Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Best,
Stefania