Feedback after each trial of two stimuli (dual-task)

David K McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Wed Apr 30 14:59:28 UTC 2008

ms writes:

> What I find difficult to do is give participants FEEDBACK after each
> trial. If to get feedback I can only specify one input image, how can
> feedback be calculated when there are 2 images in this dual task???

Let me see if I understand this -- On each trial you present two stimuli,
and get a response for each stimulus.  Then you want to give feedback about
whether both responses were correct.

If that is the case, then you will have to use some inline script, and use
either your own custom slide or somehow modify the standard feedback object.
I cannot be any more specific than that, I just wanted to point you in a
direction.  Unless somebody else comes up with something better.