Serious problem - ePrime crashes

yellow23 yellowistheone at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 08:07:23 UTC 2008

Hello.

I have installed Version 2.0.8.22 of EPrime. As I start to work on ANY
experiment, the program crashes. The message says: "A serious problem
has been detected, EPrime needs to be shut down".
Is there anything I can try ? I have re-de- and installed several
version - same problem everywhere. First I thought this was a problem
caused by copying and pasting text boxes out of other experiments, but
it happens with new experiments, too. I am running Windows XP SP 3,
the problem also occurs on another computer with SP 2.
The program runs until I actively alter a slide or start to type
something. However, the intervall between starting to work and the
error message varies.

Thanks for your help!