Error 91

Matt Lenhart mplenhart at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 15:07:59 UTC 2008

Hi Lucia,

I'd be happy to take a look at this and help you with troubleshooting.
Attachments are a bit difficult in Google Groups, but please feel free
to attach your experiment here or on the PST User Forum (in the thread
that you linked to). If you would prefer to keep your experiment
private, please create a support request on the PST Support Site and I
will assign it to myself (http://www.pstnet.com/e-prime/support/).

Thank you for your time.

Matt Lenhart
PST Technical Consultant