Error 91

Lucia Pozzan lucia.pozzan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 18:34:30 UTC 2008

Dear Matt,
Thank you so much for getting back to me. We were finally able to solve the
problem: it was due to an interference of the keyboard termination response
with the fact we had already set a mouse termination response (by the
subject having to click on a next-button).
Thanks so much for your time,
Lucia Pozzan

Language Acquisition Research Center
514 Thomas Hunter Hall
Department of Psychology, Hunter College - CUNY
695 Park Avenue, New York, NY, 10065, USA
little.linguist at hunter.cuny.edu
www.hunter.cuny.edu/littlelinguist
tel:  (212) 772-5557; fax:  (212) 650-3247