SetWeight question

andreeann Cyr andreeann.cyr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 17:44:43 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I have a question about how to set the value of weights in a list.

The program initially reads into a text file and I want the weight value to
change to correspond to a value in another column (i.e. "Cond" in this
case).

Right now, I have the following code (StudyOne is my list):

If   StudyOne.GetAttrib(i, "Cond") = "1" then
    StudyOne.SetWeight i, 1
End if

If   StudyOne.GetAttrib(i, "Cond") = "2" then
    StudyOne.SetWeight i, 2
End if

And so forth....

And it's not working! The weight values remain at 1. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance :)

Andrée-Ann

--
"I have access to the alterity of the Other from the society I maintain with
him, and not by quitting this relation in order to reflect on its terms."