Mirror image fonts?

J. Scott Saults saultsj at missouri.edu
Wed Feb 13 17:45:14 UTC 2008

I was curious and did some searching. I found the following site that
APPEARS to list some mirror image fonts:
\http://www.fonts.com/findfonts/mondosearchresults.htm?st=12&kid=mirror
Also, there's a very old Mac program called Fontographer that was
able to manipulate and thereby create custom fonts. Surely there are
some newer programs that can do the same kind of thing, although I
don't actually know of any.

Good luck and keep us posted. Chances are some of us will need
something like this, sooner or later.

Regards,
Scott Saults