E-Basic and E-Run in E-Prime 2.0

Matt Lenhart matt.lenhart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 15:03:57 UTC 2008

Hello,

Just to clear up the incompatibility of package files, what is
essentially happening here is the ability to create and use your own
package files is an E-Prime 2.0 Professional feature. However, we have
many users who work with our industrial partners' (e.g. Tobii, EGI,
etc) products. Integration between E-Prime and their product is
handled via package calls. Thus, since the use of package calls from
industrial partners is not a new feature (i.e. it was available in the
previous version of E-Prime), this will be available in both E-Prime
2.0 "Standard" and E-Prime 2.0 Professional. However, user-created
package files are only supported by E-Prime 2.0 Professional.

- Matt