E-Basic and E-Run in E-Prime 2.0

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Jan 18 19:06:16 UTC 2008

Silvia,

>I don't understand clearly what you mean for "not all Package files
>are created equal".

Sorry, that was a clumsy expression.  I only meant that Package files
that are made by ordinary users like you & me do not work as well as
Package files that are made by PST "industrial partners".  But almost
nobody makes their own Package files, so this is probably not important.

---
David McFarlane, Systems Designer
Dept. Psychology, Michigan State University
mcfarla9 at msu.edu    www.msu.edu/~mcfarla9
Voice: (517) 353-0799    Fax: (517) 353-1652