E-Basic and E-Run in E-Prime 2.0

silvia.panzarasa silvia.panzarasa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:39:29 UTC 2008

Thank you very much for your response and also for your help.
I'm sad to realize that i have understood correctly the situation and
I hope I will be able,
with the new version, to implement all the experiments we are thinking
about.
I don't understand clearly what you mean for "not all Package files
are created equal".
May be I have to explore better the new E-Prime in order to
understand, or (better!!) perhaps
my English is not so good... so sorry and thank you again for
yourhelp!

Silvia