Correctness depending on two factors

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 19:04:23 UTC 2008

if you have two cues, and two possible stimuli following each of the two
cues, it sounds like you have 4 possible trial types:
cue1 then stim1 correct resp = x
cue1 then stim2 correct resp = y
cue2 then stim1 correct resp = x
cue2 then stim2 correct resp = y
in your trial list you just need 4 rows (1 for each of the above
combinations), and set the weight for each row equal to how many times you
want that trial presented in a block of trials.  have 3 columns - one for
cue type, one for stim type following the cue, and one for correct
response.  then set the list to random selection.
within your trial proc, set the correct response field for your stim to be
[correctresp] - a value pulled from your trial list under the column titled,
"correctresp".
viola!