Correctness depending on two factors

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Jan 28 18:51:34 UTC 2008

Tobias,

>I am pretty new to e-prime. In my paradigm, I give a cue with let you
>focus on one trait OR a second trait of a stimulus that comes after
>the cue. There are 2 cues (presented 50-50 at random)to each of the 2
>traits. How can I let e-prime decide whether the response was correct?

Offhand, I would try putting the two cues into two rows of a nested
list, and on each row of the nested list I would have the associated
correct response for that cue.  Is that any help?

---
David McFarlane, Systems Designer
Dept. Psychology, Michigan State University
mcfarla9 at msu.edu    www.msu.edu/~mcfarla9
Voice: (517) 353-0799    Fax: (517) 353-1652