Randimization without replacement in blocks

Noga noga.cohen at mail.huji.ac.il
Wed Jan 30 11:09:29 UTC 2008

Hello,
My experiment contains 3 blocks with break between them. on each block
I present pictures from a list. I want each picture to appear only
once! and in random order. My problem is that pictures can appear more
than once (the same picture can appear in block 1 and in block 2 or
3). Pictures that appeared in block 1 are not excluded from appearing
again in the next blocks.
How can I fix it in an elegant way? without separating the pictures
list to 3 lists (list for each block)?

Thanks!

Noga