If ... Then ... Else (problems) "former" Do ... Loop

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 16:21:17 UTC 2008

trial timeline:

BeginningOfTrialLabel
Fixation
StimA
Mask
StimA'
Mask
Inline:
Select Case StimA'.RESP
   Case 0 'no change - end this trial so we can start the next trial
      Goto EndOfTrialLabel
   Case 1 'change detected (correctly or incorrectly, doesn't matter) - ask
participant in which quadrant the change was detected
      Goto LocalizationLabel 'this label is actually unnecessary, and i've
only included it for clarity
   Case Else 'no response detected - keep flickering the same trial until a
response is detected
      Goto BeginningOfTrialLabel
End Select
LocalizationLabel
LocalizationScreen - "In which quadrant did you note the change?"
EndOfTrialLabel