Google Groups vs. SpamAssassin

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jan 31 21:14:52 UTC 2008

It seems that messages posted to the E-Prime list via the Google
Groups page have something added to them that gets them labeled as
spam by SpamAssassin.  As a result, list subscribers with aggressive
anti-spam practices that delete suspected spam before delivery may
not receive list messages posted via Google Groups.

I don't know that anything can be done about this, but I thought we
should all be aware.

---
David McFarlane, Systems Designer
Dept. Psychology, Michigan State University
mcfarla9 at msu.edu    www.msu.edu/~mcfarla9
Voice: (517) 353-0799    Fax: (517) 353-1652