Delayed Matching to Sample

Ben Meyers benjamin.d.meyers at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 20:32:50 UTC 2008

The delay part is not really that complicated depending on what method
you are using to display your stimulus and comparisons.  Since I don't
know exactly how your experiment is implemented I can only give you a
few ideas of the different methodologies.

1) Sleep(nTime)   'placed in an InLine script the script will hang for
the msec duration of nTime
2) Clock.Read 'returns a value in msec of the session duration I
believe
3) You can of course alter the duration of an image display in the
properties window for an Image Display
4) You can put in a wait object with a specified duration.

Whatever you're doing, you don't want to clear the stimulus canvas
until you want it to disappear so Clear After should be No.

Hope that helps, if not a few more specifics would allow a better
response.