variation of presentation mode

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Jul 8 14:26:50 UTC 2008

Susanne,

>Does anybody knows how to vary the presentation mode of auditory
>stimuli? I would like to present the stimuli either to the left or
>right ear. Thank you very much for your help.

Have you tried the Pan Control for your SoundOut object?  It looks
like you can control that through an attrribute reference, otherwise
you might need to use script, see the SoundBuffer topic in the
E-Basic online help.

Alternatively, you could use separate stereo files for the stimuli,
where the file itself has just the left channel, right channel, or
some combination.

Hope this helps,