Show random attribute from list

Spencer S undressmerobot at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 20:11:11 UTC 2008

What I have is a list of homophones, like the following:

MAIN 		WORD2 		WORD3

bored		board		beard
cede 		seed 		seen
sell 			cell 			call
cent 			sent  		seat

I want to show pairs of words such that the MAIN word is always shown,
and then either WORD2 or WORD3 is chosen to be shown at random. Half
the time WORD2 would be shown, half the time WORD3 would be shown.

For example, using the above words, a sample set of trials would be:

StimA 	StimB

bored	beard
cede 	seed
sell 		cell
cent 		seat

Or: MAIN/WORD3, MAIN/WORD2, MAIN/WORD2, MAIN/WORD3.