Show random attribute from list

ShinYi shinyi.fang at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 17:32:03 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am not sure if I understood this correctly. However, there might be
two
problems in this procedure. 1. The MAIN word might not match the
corresponding WORD2/WORD3. 2. This can not prevent both homophone
pairs
presented in the experiment.

The procedure I have in mind is two level nested lists.
First nested list has one column, SELECTWORD and two rows, [WORD2] and
[WORD3].
Second nested list will be nested in the first nested list. It has two
columns, WORD2 and WORD3. They are homophone pairs.
In this way, the first nested list will select either one of the
homophone
pairs and the second nested list will provide the stimuli.

FYI,

Shin-Yi