DoHitTest & Multiple SlideStates

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Jul 15 15:15:14 UTC 2008

Dina,

Following up on Susan's response (and admitting that I didn't even
look at the response scoring part of your code the first time), I
think you want something more like this:

     Select Case strHit
       Case "UpperLeft"
         Motor.RESP = 1
       Case "UpperRight"
         Motor.RESP = 2
       Case "BottomLeft"
         Motor.RESP = 3
       Case "BottomRight"
         Motor.RESP = 4
       Case Else
     	 Goto Label3
     End Select
     If Motor.RESP = Motor.CRESP Then Motor.ACC = 1

assuming that you have used the Correct property of Motor to assign 1
for a correct response of "UpperLeft", etc. (EP allows only single
characters for Correct, not strings).